Montreal’s best house fall cleaning company
As Halloween approaches, many of us start thinking about all the things we need to do to get our homes ready for the holiday. If you’re looking for a comprehensive list of fall deep cleaning tasks to tackle before Halloween, we’ve got you covered. From deep cleaning your carpets and windows to decluttering your home and giving your porch a makeover, here are some of the most important things to do to get your home ready for Halloween in Montreal, Laval, North Shore, Longueuil, South Shore, Quebec, Lévis, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau, Ottawa or surrounding areas.
- Clean your carpets and upholstery: It’s important to clean your carpets and upholstery on a regular basis in order to avoid damage from dirt, dust, and pet hair. Give your carpets a good deep clean before the big night, and make sure to remove all the wrinkles and creases from furniture cushions.
- Clean your windows: Cleaning your windows is another important task to do on a regular basis in order to keep your home healthy and clean. Wipe down the exterior of your windows with a window cleaner, then use a cloth or squeegee to remove any water spots or streaks.
- Get rid of clutter: Clutter can make it difficult for you to breathe and relax in your home, which can lead to stress headaches and other health problems. Start by sorting through your belongings and putting all of the important items in designated storage spaces. Then, organize your home by type of object- furniture, decorations, kitchen items, etc.
- Clean your gutters: Gutter cleaning is a crucial task to do before the fall season hits. Dirty gutters can lead to flooding in your home, so it’s important to get them cleaned out early on in the season. Check out our guide on how to clean gutters for more information.
- Give your porch a makeover: If you have a front porch or deck that’s in need of some TLC, give it a spring cleaning and overhaul before Halloween! Scrub down the wood with a garden hose and a scrub brush, then remove all the dirt, leaves, and debris with a bucket and sponges. Give the railing a fresh coat of paint, and add some festive Halloween decorations if desired.
- Get rid of leaves and debris: Fall is the perfect time to get rid of leaves and debris from your garden and patio. Clean up the area surrounding your plants, rake the leaves into piles, and bag them up for disposal.
- Vacuum your carpets: Vacuuming your carpets on a regular basis will remove all the dirt, dust, and hair that accumulates over time. Make sure to use the correct type of vacuum cleaner for your type of carpet; not all vacuums are suitable for deep cleaning carpets.
These are just a few of the tasks you’ll need to tackle before Halloween in order to get your home in tip-top shape. If you have any questions about how to clean a house or perform any other fall cleaning tasks, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of professionals maids cleaners at Vertnet. Our housekeepers would be happy to help!.
Our goal is to offer premium cleaning services, but at very affordable rates.